- We believe that all people are created in the image of God and endowed with equal dignity and worth. Civil Rights are not a luxury to be granted, they are the bedrock of a just society.
- We believe that this fundamental dignity and equal treatment under the law should never be denied on the basis of race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or ability.
- We believe that these rights apply to all people everywhere, not just those belonging to a particular nation or born in a particular place.
- And finally, we believe that education, economic assistance/development, and protection from violence or the fear of violence are concrete ways we can help those in need to achieve the dignity and equality they deserve.
Our business is committed to donating 10% of our income (not just our profits) to organizations that embody these principles and advocate for the rights and privileges of others. We break this down into the following cornerstone causes:
- Protecting Democracy and Good Governance: The Brookings Institution and Lawfare
- Humann Rights and Dignity: #HeForShe/UN Women and The Revolutionary Love Project
- Refugee Assistance: LIRS and IRIS
- Global Economic Development: Heifer International and the RI Haiti Taskforce